Dogs are Welcome in 3 of our Garden Suite Rooms at our Napa Bed & Breakfast!
Let your beloved canine pal travel in splendor with you during your next stay at The Inn On First… where Dogs Are Welcome. Whether checked in for work or play, what could be more wonderful than having your favorite furry friend with you during your stay? Lodging in Napa at the Inn on First is much more enjoyable when your pet can join you! The historic mansion is a dog-free zone so no Mansion rooms are available for traveling with your pet.
Three of our Garden Suites rooms (Meritage, Incantment & Heritage Estate) are available for you to reserve as they are spacious and accommodating for your canine companion. In fact, we will not only welcome your furry friend, we’ve created a special program to make their Napa Bed and Breakfast experience as wonderful as yours…
In-Room B&B Accomodations
Upon arriving at the inn we will provide the following if requested:
- Custom pet bed
- Food & water bowl with floor mat
Extra Pet Services Available
- Outdoor Dog Shower (shampoo and towels available)
- Gated, off-leash dog area
- Locations of the nearest Dog Parks & Dog Runs
- Knowledge of local veterinary services
- Pet Stores
- Grooming Services (48 hour notice minimum)
- Pet sitting services (48 hour notice minimum)
Visit Pet Friendly Wineries
We encourage you to visit Napa Valley Vintner’s Winery Finder for a full listing of dog-friendly wineries.
Dog Wine Tour
Woof! We are excited about Dan Cartwright, dog trainer and now wine tour driver in the Napa Valley. You no longer need to leave your dog behind when you visit us here at The Inn On First. Dan will take you and your dogs along for the ride, customizing the wineries to your needs and to your dogs’ needs, too. Yes, he’ll even do a little training for your pooches while you sip and enjoy your wine in the Napa Valley. The name of the company is Good Dog! Wine Tours, and we are more than happy to call and schedule your pickup here at the inn. Dan charges $50/hour per couple and their dogs. You can bring along up to 2 additional human guests at $10/pp per hour. Minimum 4 hours. And yes, Water and Tennis Balls are included.
Pet Policies of The Inn
- Please be advised that we do charge a $50 pet fee per stay. Each additional dog is $10. Limit 3 dogs.
- Dogs left unattended in the room must be crated.
- Any damage caused by a pet will incur a charge to the room to cover repair or replacement and a minimum $100.00 extra cleaning fee.