THERE ARE NO TELEVISIONS. With water-jetted whirlpool tubs for two and gas fireplaces in every room we believe televisions get in the way of intimacy and romance for couples. We do provide free wireless internet access for those who need to stay connected with the outside world while on vacation.
WE ARE A SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY.
No matter where one smoked on the property it was noticed by other guests so we felt it best to not allow smoking anywhere on the premises.
As a courtesy to our other guests who are on romantic getaways, we respectfully request no children, no exceptions.
Many of our guests are raising children of their own and seek a quiet, romantic getaway to perhaps become reacquainted and recharge their batteries. With an open fireplace in the living room, gas fireplaces and whirlpool tubs in every room, the pond in the patio area, and the presence of three small (but very well behaved) dogs that live at the inn and are unaccustomed to being around children, we believe our inn is not an appropriate lodging facility for all children
Additional Guests per Room
We can provide up to one extra cot in one of our larger suites (the only two rooms that can accommodate up to 3 guests with a roll-away bed): Noble Vineyard or Vintage Reserve. Additional charges apply for extra guests.
One room, Heritage Estate, is ADA-friendly with wheelchair access, California king bed, large shower with a shower seat and handrails. There is a reserved parking space in the parking lot that is ADA-accessible, with a ramp to the mansion and dining room. To access the breakfast patio you can access the center garden pathway directly to the patio.
If you are planning on bringing a dog we have only 3 rooms available, so please visit our Dog Friendly Page for more information. There is a dog fee of $50 for 1 dog for any duration of stay. Each additional dog is $10, maximum 3 dogs per room.
As the first Northern California Bed & Breakfast Inn to be certified “green” by the State of California, we are proud members of the California Green Lodging Association and the Bay Area Green Business Association.
In-Room Green Solutions that few other Inns in Napa can offer!
- Low-flow water sources & tank-less water heaters
- Kitchen waste & garden composting
- Re-usable glassware instead of paper or plastic
- Stainless steel water bottles replacing plastic water bottles
- In-room recycle bins
- Energy saving light bulbs
- In-room climate control. Each room has a personal air-conditioning/cooling unit, heat source, and ceiling fans with occupancy sensors which allow for energy savings in unoccupied rooms.
- Luxury Toiletries from Gilchrist & Soames. The BeeKind® Collection features formulations, which contain no parabens, phthalates, petrol-derived ingredients, mineral oil, urea, DEA, TEA or propylene glycol, and use recyclable packaging and are free of any artificial colors or dyes.
- Household natural cleaning products
- Sheet and Towel replacement by request only, saving both energy and water.
- House-made snacks. This reduces unnecessary packaging/shipping
- Food storage bags that are composed of clear 100% Home-Compostable cellulose product made from wood fiber, that causes nearly zero environmental impact.
- Pens that are made from recycled wood, rubber, and plastic.
- Natural cleaning & gardening products
- High-Quality 100% Recycled Tissue
Lodging in Napa has never been Greener!