Amenities, Policies & Groups
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
- Full breakfast between 8:30am–10:00am. Please let your innkeeper know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies at the time of your reservation.
- Welcoming and stunning garden and patio area in which to enjoy breakfast or just relax outdoors, weather permitting.
- Complimentary split of Mumm Sparkling Wine in room upon your arrival.
- Complimentary chocolate truffles and confections made by Chef Jim, co-owner of The Inn on First.
- Complimentary picnic baskets in every room
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the property
- Complimentary Parking with a full parking lot on Clay Street (use 2005 Clay St. for GPS coordinates: we are right next door with a sign at the entrance) which leads directly into the property via the back gate and ramp to the historic inn.
- All rooms have private baths, whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.
- NO Televisions to get in the way of your intimacy during your romantic getaway in Napa.
- Hair Dryer (Curling Iron available upon request)
- Complimentary Bath Amenities
- Mini iPad with access to Jamie’s Music Playlists & Apple Music and serves as alarm clock and radio
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Luggage Racks
- Concierge service for individual rooms (group concierge service, 5+ rooms, see group policies below)
ADA Friendly Room and Services:
- Our Garden Suite room Heritage Estate is wheelchair accessible with a king bed and handrails in the shower, gas fireplace, and private enclosed deck.
- Wheelchair entrance/access through The Inn On First parking lot on Clay Street.
- Dining room and living room access via a ramp from the Garden Suites to the Main Mansion.
- Garden access via the center patio gate and walkway or through side patio gate on 1st Street.
Policies of The Inn On First
- As a courtesy to our other guests on romantic holiday, we respectfully request no children, no exceptions.
- Rates quoted are based double occupancy and include breakfast, but NOT taxes.
- We offer all of our bed & breakfast guests a completely SMOKE-FREE environment. As such, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property, including parking lot and surrounding walkways. Any smoking in rooms will incur a cleaning fee of $800.
- Any damage to room or missing property (mini ipads, picnic baskets, hair dryers, etc.) will be charged the cost of the missing item plus a $100 replacement fee.
- Per fire department regulations, no open flames or candles in rooms. Any candles will be removed and returned at end of stay.
- No bubble bath in whirlpool tubs. Any bubble bath will be removed and returned at end of stay.
- Multi-day stay may be required during high season or if stay involves a weekend or holiday.
- At time reservation is made, guest is charged a deposit of 100% of total rooms costs for single night stays and 50% for multiple night stays.
- VISA, MasterCard, and American Express accepted.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- We only accept gift certificates issued by The Inn On First and Select Registry. Select Registry gift certificates cannot be used with any other promotion or discount.
BottleRock 2020 Special Deposit/Cancel Policies apply: May 21, 22, 23, 24: Minimum night stay Thursday through Sunday nights, additional nights if available. A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit taken at the time reservation is made. The balance to be charged 3 months prior to reservation arrival date. Any cancellation, at any time, will forfeit 100% of payments made to date.
The Inn On First Deposit Policy:
- Single night stays require a 100% deposit.
- Multiple night stays require a 50% deposit.
The Inn On First Cancel Policy:
- One month cancel policy: Deposit is non-refundable if reservations are cancelled within one (1) month of the reservation date. For example, if arriving on June 15th, you must call before the 15th of the previous month (May 15th) to avoid a cancel fee. If we can resell all room nights at full price for those who fall into this one month cancel window, we will issue you a Cancel Credit for 100% of your deposit. that must be used within one year of cancel date.***
- Cancel fee is the total of your deposit.
- All cancellations greater than one (1) month outside of the arrival dateare offered one of two options:
- Either to use the full deposit as a Cancel Credit that is valid for one year***,
- or to be charged a fee of 15% of the deposit and the remaining will be credited to your credit card.
- Cancellations for Jamie’s Wine Tour are subject a $100 cancel fee if canceled 72 hours or less to tour date.
- All refunds will include a fee to cover credit card processing costs; 5% for Visa/MasterCard, 15% for American Express.
***All Cancel Credits expire one year from date of cancellation. Cannot be refunded for any reason once used as a deposit.
***In the case of any catastrophic event, locally or nationally (fire, earthquake, pandemic) and a State of Emergency has been declared, all cancelations will be given a gift certificate for the amount of the deposit, or for the amount charged (Booking.com, Expedia, etc.). No cash refunds.
Napa Luxury Inn Check in/Check out Time:
- Check in time is between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- For those arriving after 6:30 p.m., please contact the innkeepers for self check-in instructions.
- Check out time is anytime before 11:30 a.m.
- If you are checking out before 8:30 a.m. please inform the innkeeper so that we can provide a to go breakfast bag.
Group Reservation Policies
Guests who wish to reserve five or more rooms are subject to the following policies:
- A group is any group of five rooms booked collectively or independently of each other where all the members are sharing group activities with each other over the course of their stay, and are subject to Group Reservation Policies.
- Multiple night stays require 50% deposit due at time reservation is made.
- Final payment is due one (1) month prior to reservation date.
- Single night stays require 100% deposit due at time reservation is made.
- All cancellations subject to a 15% service charge on the total amount of the stay.
- Cancellations made within two (2) months of the reservation date forfeit the deposit. For example, if you arrive on June 15th, you must cancel prior to the 15th of two months prior (April 15th)
- All planning and reservations for wineries, tours, transportation, and dining will be the responsibility of the group.
- Group Add-On (optional): $200.00 for 5 rooms. $40 per additional room
- This will cover the cost of a 1-1/2 hour wine/cheese reception hosted at the inn.
- All group planning and reservation arrangements for wineries, tours, transportation, and dining will be included.